Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home (C-Day + 46)

Hey,

Just got home, The eye is a little swollen and uncomfortable. I think 2 more days. It is hard to believe that this all started 46 days ago. I would like to thank everyone for the good thoughts, and prayers. I am not the same person I was 46 days ago. I will continue to make updates here, so if your interested I will still be here. Next big step is to get the genitic test back in about a month, that will tell me if the cancer is expected to spread.

I think I will take a nap.......

Cheers,

EyeCandy ( Paul)

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul, all I can say is WOW! You guys are definitely in our thoughts and prayers. I just finished reading the entire post from start to finish and feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. We do hope that you start to feel better as these next few days go by. Any news on the biopsy yet? Jennifer posted that you may get some news on that Tuesday. I won't be able to check back with you for a few days but you will still be in our prayers. Mark said that he and Jackie had dinner with you guys several nights ago. Aren't they the cutest couple you've ever seen? They are truly some wonderful people. Take care and I'll check back in a few days. You can reach us by email (I will have my Blackberry) if there is any news. Until then, Steve & Tersa Mullins