Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time to Vent! ( C-Day +66)

I honestly hope each and everyone of you are Having a great day!

I on the other hand am not... If you are in good spirits please ignore this post.
The biggest thing bothering me is the lack of ability to clear my head. Things were
going pretty well the past few days. I had a really productive day at work both yesterday
and today, (nothing like the cancer and insurance combination to motivate a person). I have not been sleeping well, but so is life.

Here is the crux of the problem as I see it, yesterday I called Sue who is my point of contact at Washington University, I asked about my test results. The first is the simple cell type test, the second being the results of the fine needle biopsy that was done prior to the plaque surgery. The biopsy is going to tell me within reason, If the cancer is going to spread or not. It is not 100%, but close enough for me. Now I would think if I was about to give a person a death sentence (I know that future treatments, could change this) I might return his phone call in a timely manner, even if the result was not available. Anyway its been about 34 hours since that call, I had been able to keep the test results out of my head for the last 26 days, no it is consuming me. Hey kids I'll talk tomorrow, I thought writing this would help, but it is not.

Cheers,

EyeCandy (Paul)

Have a nice day!

No comments: